Monday 18 December 2017

Pure Luxury

1 of 2 Luxury Villas
 Yesterday someone asked me, where I go on holiday, as I already live on a beautiful tropical island.
A large private pool with views over the Andaman Sea
Luckily for me, I have a wonderful husband who had come up with the perfect place: Kulraya Villas.
The view from our bed
Our Bedroom
The owners have built 2 stunning pool villas, set high up on Koh Lanta, which are perfect inside and out and have stunning views over the Andaman Sea. Each villa has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms a large kitchen, dining and living area. Each villa has private gardens with a large pool and a BBQ.


The Living Area
 If you want a few days in pure luxury, you'll struggle to find anything better
Outside Dining Area
Sadly we only had 2 days here, but we will be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment