After a very busy High Season for us and our staff, we closed the resort for 3 weeks in May. Nick and I went for our first real holiday in 3 years in Australia and we know we cannot go away without getting the staff some presents!
But our staff have been busy in our absence:
1. New roofs for the Cozy Fan Bungalows, which has made the bathrooms bigger.
2. Completed the new roofs for the Standard Fan Bungalows, just in time for the storms.
3. Re-painting of the Air Con Bungalows and Family Bungalows, and revarnishing of the furniture.
4. Re-painting of the bar area and re-varnishing of the bar and all the tables and chairs.
5. TripAdvisor awarded us a Certificate of Excellence for our 3 consecutive year!
Thank you to all our guests who rated us. We appreciate the feedback and award.
We opened on the 28th May with 4 Bungalows checking in. Bookings for June are looking great and Christmas is starting to book up!
If you would like to stay with us, contact me directly for the best prices and if you wish to stay from late December to Mid February please email me as soon as possible.
Hopefully see you soon!