Saturday 18 May 2019

Rainy Season! Nah Green Season More Like


Not 2 minutes ago, I got asked, 'It doesn't rain much in Rainy Season?'

My response:

"I call this time of year Green Season, not Rainy/Monsoon/Low Season, Why? Because all of the other titles mislead people."

"It does not rain everyday, but it does rain, and my gardens are lovely and green because of it. There is sunshine aplenty at this time of year and only yesterday a friend was telling me he had fallen foul to the 'Low Season Sunburn,' because he forgot how hot and sunny it can be at this time of year."


"On a holiday at this time of year, you will have some rain, that could be a storm lasting a few days, a few small showers in the evening or something in between. But this time of year is unpredictable, especially the sea, so you cannot go snorkelling and Scuba Diving everyday."

"But staying at this time of year, is so cheap that it makes up for a bit of rain (which most welcome!)."


No comments:

Post a Comment