Sunday 30 September 2018

What a wake up call!


Watching me from the apex of the roof
So for the last few mornings, at 6am, there has been something clearly on my tin roof, making a lot of noise!

This morning, I decided, in a towel, to investigate. I was hoping all the guests were still asleep!

As I looked at my roof, I saw 2 cute baby monkeys looking back! So I rushed back for my phone to try and take a picture/video of them.


Now whilst there are loads of monkeys on the island, this is only the second time I have seen monkeys near my resort. Both times were in low season, so they may be hungry and looking for food.

I think I might be up early for the next few days and I think some of my guests might be joining me! Probably should make sure I am fully clothed next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment